For years, folks have asked us if we can offer more secluded campsite areas during our big events, ones that are away from the huge crowds and offer a little more privacy, quiet, and security. We've listened, so for our Redneck Mud Park Trucks Gone Wild weekend November 9th thru 12th, we are offering up 26 of these sites. Located on the right side near the end of the main road, these wooded sites offer a shell pad for one RV or trailer and space for your toys for the entire weekend. How does it work? Check it out....
* NO guest visitors allowed in this area - only others with private campsite wristbands.
* Access for up to 6 designated people (all ages)
* VIP Lane entry into the park and escort to your site
* Your spot will be assigned when you enter the park
* Every person in your party must arrive to the park together, but you can come and go separately all weekend long
* Hours are 10am Thursday through 4pm Sunday
* Each site is approximately 80' x 100'
* One camper or RV per site, parked on the shell pad. Additional tents are welcome.
* ATVs, Side x Sides, Trucks and Buggies are all allowed on each site, space permitting
* Campfires allowed on your site
* Dedicated Security on site in your area all weekend long
* Sorry, no electric or water hookups at the sites
* Cost for the entire weekend is $500 and covers up to 6 people. (your Redneck Mud Park event tickets must be purchased separately as usual with our events)
SOUND GOOD? Campsites will be available until they sell out - just CLICK HERE for info - then we will get your your ticket and email you further instructions!
QUESTIONS? Email GetMuddy@RYCMail.com for more info.