Welcome to our Mud Park! We are thrilled to have you here and we hope you have a fun and memorable time with us. We take the safety of our guests very seriously, however, to ensure the safety of everyone, we kindly ask you to abide by the following rules and regulations:
Please note that violators of our rules may face serious consequences, including
permanent banishment from the park and possible referrals to local authorities.
1. You MUST have a State-issued photo identification with you to enter the park. No exceptions!
2. All guests must sign a waiver before entering the park, regardless of whether they are riding or accompanying a rider.
3. All riders under the age of 18 must have parents or legal guardians sign the minor’s consent form and be supervised by their parent or adult guardian at all times. See our Waivers page for more information.
4. All riding is at your own risk.
5. No Glass.
6. No Firearms.
7. No fireworks.
8. No illegal drugs are permitted.
9. No pets – No emotional support animals - Service animals only with updated vet records.
10. No littering.
11. No chainsaws.
12. Keep your valuables secure as the mud park is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
13. Report any accidents or injuries to a staff member immediately 239-672-1083.
14. Follow all signs and instructions provided by the staff and park.
15. You may NOT save camping spaces for others. All caution tape WILL be removed from your campsite.
16. All riders must obey the directions of Redneck Mud Park personnel and security staff at all times. Anyone refusing to obey the rules will be removed from the park.
17. No throwing objects. Throwing objects can pose a risk to others.
18. All vehicles must remain within the boundaries of the park and avoid all restricted areas.
19. No reckless driving, excessive speed, and any other actions that pose a threat to others.
20. No Fighting, this is grounds for automatic removal from our park!
21. No lewd and lascivious acts.
22. No personal light towers or floods.
23. No stripper poles allowed.
24. All operators are recommended to wear proper restraints while driving or riding. All manufacturer’s safety recommendations must be followed.
25. Safety equipment is recommended for all riders. Riders 16 and under must wear a helmet.
26. No Underage Drinking. All state alcohol laws apply.
27. ALL side by sides and ATVs MUST have a safety flag pole for day AND either lights or a glow whip for night.
28. No 2WD Chain-Driven Sport Quads Allowed.
29. No three wheelers, dirt bikes and motorcycles.
30. No ATV’s and SXS’s on the main shell road, unless authorized by security or staff.
31. All manufacturer’s safety recommendations must be followed.
32. Riding in a bed of a truck is not recommended.
33. Leave wildlife alone.
34. Campfires must be kept in designated camping areas and must be attended at all times.
35. Burning of pallets or tires is not allowed.
36. We comply with all county-ordered burn bans.
37. No riding in camping areas.
38. Wristbands must be worn throughout your entire stay at the park. Anyone found without a wristband will be asked to leave the premises immediately. Broken wristbands can be replaced at front gate with proper ID.
40. Mud holes and trails will begin to close one hour and 15 minutes before sunset. This will strictly be enforced. We DO allow responsible riding from camp to stage, to the vendor area and from camp to camp during dark hours. Anyone found gate crashing and mudding after dark will be removed from the park and banned permanently.
41. Quiet time is between midnight and 7am. Please return to camp, get some rest, and prepare to enjoy the next day.
By following these rules, we can ensure a fun and safe experience for everyone. Thank you for your cooperation and have a great time at Redneck Mud Park!
ABSOLUTELY NO DRONES ALLOWED PER ORDERS OF CHARLOTTE COUNTY EMS!
As of January 1, 2019, we NO LONGER ALLOW Sport Quad vehicles to participate in our events.
A Sport Quad is defined as a 2 Wheel Drive ATV that was designed to go fast rather than in the mud.
However, kids 12 and under may ride a Sport Quad as long as they wear a helmet the entire time.
At The Race Track – You MUST pull in head on!! There will be NO saving spots with trailers length wise. ALSO, You/Someone must be at your vehicle at all times.